Muskego's 50th Celebration was celebrated in style--Adirondack Style
Designed and painted by Muskego Art Students, these chairs were part of a city-wide celebration in 2014. See the City of Muskego webpage for more details. Photos were taken and arranged in this beautiful display by Mindworks Photography. Also, please check out the video here with all of the chairs highlighted prepared by Image Dreams Studio.
Artful Adirondack Chairs were sponsored by and on display at these Muskego businesses:
- Curves – S75 W17315 Janesville Road – Muskego Warriors Logo – created by Lake Denoon Middle School Art Students
- Horn Brothers – W180 S7725 Pioneer Drive – Farming – created by MHS Art Students
- Muskego Warehouse Beer & Liquor – S75 W17308 Janesville Road – Business/Industrial – created by resident artist Brian Miller
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center – S69 W15689 Janesville Road – Lakes/Parks – created by Bay Lane Middle School Art Students
- Muskego Public Library – Janesville Road – Fishing – sponsored by Mayor Kathy & Clark Chiaverotti – created by resident artist Jeremy Sanders
- Muskego Tire & Auto – S73 W16610 Janesville Road – Muskego Warriors Retro Logo – created by Lake Denoon Middle School Art Students
- San Laurio Coffeehouse – S74 W16825 Janesville Road – Farming – created by resident artist Ginny Hilton
- Thompson Dental – S69 W15696 Janesville Road – Muskego Beach/Dandelion Park – created by MHS Art Students
- Waukesha State Bank – S69 W15273 Janesville Road – Lakes/Parks – created by Bay Lane Middle School Art Students
- Willow Tree Café – W189 S7761 Racine Avenue – Recreation – created by MHS Art Students
Special thanks to the chair sponsors for their partnership with this project, the artists for lending their time and amazing talent to this endeavor, and the leadership of the art teachers: Sheri Motz at Bay Lane Middle School, Caitlin Rusch at Muskego High School, and Dennis Severin at Lake Denoon Middle School.