Tax Intern 2022
Tax Intern 2022
We are a small accounting and tax firm that is growing and we are looking for an awesome, detail oriented, individual! We want a team member good with numbers and task management to grow with us!
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and prepare work papers for tax returns
- Support professional tax preparers in tax preparation
- Perform tax research and learn tax laws
- Willingly incorporate new ideas and procedures into daily work.
- Readjust priorities quickly as situations dictate or to meet the needs of others.
- Actively participate in all learning and development opportunities.
- Other accounting and tax functions
- Gain hands-on experience in tax working full time
- Experience what it takes to run a small accounting and tax firm
- Experience on-the-job training through real work engagements, showcasing how your academic experience translates to the professional environment
- Build friendships and strong work relationships while gaining valuable experience
- Enrolled as a Junior or Senior status during the current school year in an accounting
- Able to work full time for the duration of the internship
- Interested in pursuing CPA credentials
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team
- An interest in tax return preparation
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of time management, communication, interpersonal skills, relationship building, collaboration, and problem solving
- Starts in January 2022