Product Management Assistant - IPC
Job Summary: This position will provide support to Product Management.
- Maintain various reports and data as required by the division including monthly product sales, quotes, margins, and new Product Performance.
- Maintain standard cost and pricing data within Experlogix and price books.
- Determine BOM’s for accurate product structures.
- Create custom part numbers as required.
- Provide product information to Product Development, Purchasing, Sales and Estimating as a back-up to the Product Managers.
- Provide quote requests as required.
- Ability to make decisions, prioritize tasks and follow through to completion.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and multi-tasking and time management abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Working knowledge of office equipment and software applications.
- Report directly to the SVP Product Management & Development.
- Dotted line reporting to product manager.
- Works directly with the Sales team, Manufacturing, Product Development, Purchasing, Estimating and Vendors.
Office Equipment Software:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient at business management applications including NetSuite and Experlogix
- 2 year technical degree or appropriate work experience.
- Prepare reports that may contain confidential information.
- Initiate and maintain Engineering Change Requests and New Product Launch logs.