Elliott Ace Hardware is a local, family-owned business started in Elm Grove, Wisconsin in 1957. We operate four Ace Hardware stores in the Milwaukee area, including Elm Grove, West Allis, Pewaukee, and Muskego.
Primary responsibility for all positions with our company is to Amaze Every Customer Every Time. Retail cashiers
are responsible for providing customers with fast and friendly service while processing register transactions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Project a positive representation of Elliott Ace Hardware.
• Provide prompt and courteous customer service.
• Precisely and accurately handle cash, checks and other types of payment received for products sold.
• Clear customer checkout lines quickly and efficiently.
• Communicate any problem or issue that requires management assistance.
• Be knowledgeable and actively participate in all sales promotions and other campaigns.
• Practice suggestive selling and build customer relations.
• Keep checkout areas neat and clean at all times.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
High School or GED equivalent.
Cashier and customer service experience preferred.
Standing, walking, lifting (up to 25lbs).
In-store employee discount
401K matching (must be over 21 years old and work over 1,000 hrs. per year)