Answer customer calls and emails on a daily basis and assist in resolving any questions or concerns in a professional, expeditious manner while maintaining a positive, courteous approach to internal and external customers.
• Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to all customers via in person, telephone, email, or via the web.
• Communicate clearly and concisely with on-the-road employees to give instructions and assistance.
• Answer incoming and make outgoing customer telephone calls.
• Receive and resolve, within established guidelines, customer questions and concerns.
• Monitor, resolve, document, and report all customer complaints, driver route sheets and call-in sheet and all customer problems relating to operations and coordinate with sales.
• Track customer information and concerns and enter data into database.
• Research and complete customer refunds and submit for approval before being submitted to Accounts Receivable for payment.
• Maintain new account files.
• Work with supervisors to ensure that all missed stops and special pick ups are completed daily.
• Provide timely and accurate information regarding missed stops or other customer concerns.
• Generate call-in work orders for drivers
• Download, distribute and answer all customer inquiries received via email.
• Take web request and process payments by phone.
• Process customer payments via internet and take cash payment’s as needed.
• Enter new subscription residential accounts into system.
• Run credit checks on new customers.
• Complete verification form, service agreement and pricing matrix on all commercial accounts for changes, new and cancelled.
• Key all new/cancelled accounts into Tower system and verify in system.
• Scan all contracts into system and maintain records of them.
• Assist in completing the Affirmative Action log for all applicants.
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• One (1) to Two (2) years customer service call center experience.
GFL Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform their jobs.