IT Business Analyst
About NABCO Entrances, Inc.
NABCO ENTRANCES manufactures superior quality Gyro Tech brand automatic sliding doors, manual sliding doors, automatic swinging doors, manual swing doors, door conversion units, fire doors, bi-fold doors, activating devices for automated pedestrian doors and specialty doors that are distributed throughout North America. NABCO ENTRANCES is renowned for cutting edge technology backed by dependable service creating viable solutions for the challenges faced in today's commercial environment.
In 1971, Gyro Tech changed the automatic door industry by pioneering the first electromechanical operator. Since then, NABCO Entrances has been dedicated to being the premier supplier of quality entrance system products that meet growing pedestrian needs, and the needs of retail stores, hospitals, schools, restaurants and other commercial and industrial institutions throughout North America.
NABCO openly encourages creative teamwork among employees, management and its independent distributors in order to continually provide timely and effective solutions through the on-going development of a prompt delivery system, shorter lead-times, and the development of new products in response to market needs.
This position will lead SAP technologist for a manufacturing company operating in the US & Canada. The employee in this role will work out of our office in Muskego, WI.
- Work with key department users of ERP and related business systems to understand business needs.
- Translate business needs into clear requirements for execution by support team or consultants.
- Define issues and system defects as they arise and coordinate help desk tickets for resolution by support team and consultants.
- Maintain a high-level ERP software issues list; prioritize and schedule solution search or resolution in organized fashion.
- Responsible for the daily management of ERP access and user profiles.
- Identify and define reporting gaps across all functional areas. Knowledge of and experience in B.I./ business intelligence or other ERP reporting tools a plus.
- Participate in change management, process improvements and project management as needed.
- Coordinate ERP implementation in remaining off-site branches in Canada.
- Understand integration points between SAP R/3 in modules SD, MM, PP, SCM; basic knowledge of FI/CO is a plus.
- Develop process standards and documentation.
- Evaluate additional ERP-related software tools as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong problem assessment / analytical skills
- Capable of defining process improvements
- Ability to work within resource and time constraints through prioritization
- Ability to manage numerous competing demands
- Knowledge of SAP, ABAP, SAP Query preferred but not required.
Education, Training, Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, information systems management, or other related field
- 2 to 3 years experience with basic SAP R/3 modules (SD/MM/PP) in either manufacturing or distribution environments preferred
- Business Intelligence or similar ERP reporting experience is a plus
- Must have a proven track record of coordinating business requirements and delivering solutions in an ERP system.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Work is performed in a typical office environment, with little or no exposure to outside weather conditions. May be noisy at times due to proximity to factory. May require very limited travel (less than 1 week per month) to work with users at remote locations (U.S. and Canada). Must be available for overtime when required. This may occasionally include Saturdays and extended hours, with a personal commitment to staying later than closing hours to ensure all needed work is completed.
Benefits at NABCO Entrances, Inc.
We offer a highly competitive benefits package, including: paid vacation / holiday / sick time, employer matching 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance, plus 100% employer paid Life, STD and LTD.