Shipper - 3rd Shift
- Picking and packing orders using electronic barcode systems
- Maintaining accurate inventory counts of products
- Assuring proper quality and specification of product
- Assisting in maintenance of equipment
- 0-2 years relevant work experience
- Prior shipping or warehouse experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs
- Strong communication skills
- Fork lift certification to be completed after successful hire
Hours and Location:
- Inpro World Headquarters, Muskego, WI
- 3rd shift, 6pm-4am Monday-Thursday
Inpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
We support a healthy and safe work environment through pre-employment drug testing.