Inside Sales Representative - Clickeze
Position Summary: The Inside Sales Rep – Clickeze is responsible for exceeding sales targets, increasing margins, and reducing controllable returns and allowances. This will be achieved by identifying, developing, and maintaining existing and new accounts. The Inside Sales Rep – Clickeze will utilize territory business plans, call programs, and marketing objectives in accordance with Inpro’s Mission Statement and as a part of the overall team strategy.
Primary Individual Duties:
- Continually supports and adheres to the Corporate Values, Vision and Mission Statement of Inpro Corporation.
- Develop and maintain a focused strategic sales plan in coordination with the Team Lead to increase business opportunities to achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Actively communicate to develop and maintain top quartile customers
- Prospect daily to uncover new lead opportunities and forward to appropriate inside/outside counter-parts.
- Consistently maintain sufficient phone activity daily to exceed sales target
- Keep activities and Joblist follow-ups current
- Generate sufficient monthly quoting activity to support sales target
- Effectively and timely follow-up on all quotes, bids, leads, and opportunities to improve close ratio
- Utilize technology – CRM, Dodge, Territory Searches, Google Alerts, LinkedIn, SCORE reports etc.
- Keep accounts updated and current
- Document and identify end-users for each opportunity/project
- Utilize SEC to get ITB’s reviewed and downloaded on time to meet bid deadlines
- Identify and develop relationships with all key decision makers related to accounts to maximize sales opportunities and close ratios, i.e. architects, designers, consultants, end-users.
- Work effectively with your team and Team Lead in accordance with the teams defined strategy
- Utilize effective, regular and positive communication with Territory Managers to maximize territory penetration.
- Develop and maintain a list of top accounts and projects and actively participate in Key Account Management.
- Act as an industry resource and Divisional product expert for technical assistance and support, including product recommendations, specifications, etc.
- Identify and analyze competition and pricing both regionally and globally.
- Know your territory, the specifics of each project, and the strengths and weaknesses of all players involved to maximize close ratios and company profitability.
- Maximize selling time by appropriately leveraging internal resources, i.e. Sales Support, Sales Estimating Coordinator, Estimating, Quality Assurance, Finance etc.
- Maintain efficient sales office procedures for productive use of time and insure the maintenance of accurate and updated account files and follow-up procedures.
- Demonstrate effective project management skills through timely follow up and coordination to maximize close ratio. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed during the project process.
- Effective and clear communication utilizing Professional Tele-selling Skills to uncover customer needs in all divisions.
- Effectively demonstrate the ability to complete all functional requirements of a Sales Specialist, and consistently utilize these skills to accomplish your sales goals.
- Educate customers on the benefits of choosing Inpro with ease and confidence.
- Exude passion and dedication every day to succeed.
- Must be team oriented to immediate Team, Region and Divisional Reps, providing back-up and overflow support as necessary to meet the needs of our customers.
- Actively support and contribute in cross promotion of all Inpro Products and new product launches.
- Interact positively and professionally with all internal customers/departments.
- Make effective decisions in a timely manner and communicate them appropriately to meet or exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- College degree required. Successful sales experience can enhance this.
- A minimum of 3 years prior inside or outside sales experience in a business to business environment, successful background in prospecting, cold-calling and business development.
- A track record of successful sales growth and team work.
- Self starter who is capable of taking initiative, working independently, as well as an effective and valued team member.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with timely follow through and accuracy in completion of tasks.
- Ability to handle all types of customers and to resolve conflicts confidently and composedly to maintain a positive and continuous relationship.
- Must possess above average problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening, probing, and closing skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and complete projects on schedule.
- Must demonstrate professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be competent in computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, data bases, electronic mail). Background in automated sales office systems is helpful.
- Ability to adapt quickly and positively in response to demands of company growth and development.