Sales Administrator - Endurant
Position Summary: Displays a positive attitude with a strong desire to perform as a team player with all areas within the company. Identifies, develops, and maintains new account sales and increases existing account sales through the use of territory business plans, call programs, and marketing objectives in accordance with Inpro’s Mission Statement. Supports the project coordinator role as needed.
Individual Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continually supports and adheres to the Corporate Values, Vision and Mission Statement of Inpro Corporation.
- Develop and maintain a focused strategic sales plan to increase business opportunities to achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Prospect daily to uncover new lead opportunities and forward to appropriate inside/outside counter-parts.
- Identify and develop relationships with all key decision makers related to accounts to maximize sales opportunities and close ratios, i.e. architects, designers, consultants, end-users.
- Utilize effective, regular and positive communication with Outside Reps to maximize territory penetration.
- Develop and maintain a list of top accounts and projects through the Multi-Divisional Project Tracker and actively participate in Key Account Management.
- Act as an industry resource and Divisional product expert for technical assistance and support, including product recommendations, specifications, etc.
- Identify and analyze competition, both regionally and globally. Know your territory, the specifics of each project, and the strengths and weaknesses of all players involved to maximize close ratios and company profitability.
- Maximize selling time by appropriately leveraging internal resources, i.e. Sales Support, Estimating, Quality Assurance, Finance etc.
- Maintain efficient sales office procedures for productive use of time and insure the maintenance of accurate and updated account files and follow-up procedures.
- Utilize and maintain all sales data systems, such as customer notes, estimating portal, specification tracker, SCORE reports, and all available Construction Reporting Services.
- Effective and timely follow-up of all quotes, bids, leads, and opportunities to maximize close ratio.
- Demonstrate effective project management skills through timely follow up and coordination to maximize close ratio. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed during the project process.
- Effective and clear communication utilizing Professional Teleselling Skills to uncover customer needs in all divisions.
- Effectively demonstrate the ability to complete all Functional Requirements of an Inside Sales Representative, and consistently utilize these skills to accomplish your sales goals.
- Educate customers on the benefits of choosing Inpro with ease and confidence.
- Meet or exceed desired target contribution margin level for your territory.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy and proficiency to minimize Returns and Allowances.
- Exude passion and dedication every day to succeed.
- Provides support to the project coordinator position as needed which includes but is not limited to the following. Prepares, bids, submittals, creates orders, RMA’s
- Provides customer service to every customer to ensure customer delight.
- Supports 3rd party installation coordination along with billing efforts
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be team oriented to SBU and Divisional Reps, providing back-up and overflow support as necessary to meet the needs of our customers.
- Actively support and contribute in cross promotion of all Inpro Products and new product launches.
- Interact positively and professionally with all internal customers/departments.
- Make effective decisions in a timely manner and communicate them appropriately to meet or exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Successful sales experience can enhance this.
- Previous inside or outside sales experience in a business to business environment, successful background in prospecting, cold-calling and business development.
- A track record of successful sales growth and team work.
- Self starter who is capable of taking initiative, working independently, as well as an effective and valued team member.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with timely follow through and accuracy in completion of tasks.
- Ability to handle all types of customers and to resolve conflicts confidently and composedly to maintain a positive and continuous relationship.
- Must possess above average problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening, probing, and closing skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and complete projects on schedule.
- Must demonstrate professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be competent in computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, data bases, electronic mail). Background in automated sales office systems is helpful.
- Ability to adapt quickly and positively in response to demands of company growth and development.