The Partner Sponsor Program offers five sponsorship levels.
Partner sponsors are Chamber members who sponsor the Chamber's programs with resources and volunteers. Each level offers an annual, discounted price in exchange for continuous marketing, targeted advertisement, best prices on event registration, and special perks.
We encourage our members to participate in the marketing and event benefits of this fabulous program.
We appreciate our Partner Sponsor Businesses and recognize their community leadership and Chamber participation.
- Abigail Brown
$1,000 to a four year college/university bound student
$1,000 to a technical, apprentice, or trade school bound student
Be a graduating High School Senior (public, private, parochial, or home school)
Be a resident of the Chamber's service area (Muskego, Big Bend, Wind Lake, Town of Norway)
Submit their application and supporting documents. Applications are accepted during January and February.
Each year the Women's Business Connections (WBC) of the Muskego Chamber sponsors up to two female students from Muskego High School to attend Wisconsin Business World. Business world is organized by our state chamber, Wisconsin Manufacturing & Commerce (WMC) Through WMC's foundation, high school students attend a week long summer program to experience real life business skills through hands-on, engaging activities and presentations.
WBC proudly sponsored the following students for 2022 Business World:
- MHS student Ana Juric
- To provide networking, support, and educational opportunities for local women engages in all aspects of business
- To share resources, experience, best practices, information, and ideas while supporting the purpose of the Muskego Chamber of Commerce
Members of the Muskego Chamber are welcome to join and can enjoy the following added benefits:
- Monthly meetings featuring educational presentations to help build your business
- Opportunities to collaborate with other businesswomen
- The ability to stay on top of trends in marketing, financing, and advertising
- Opportunities to share your own business story within a supportive group
- Outreach within the community to offer opportunities for other business women and students
Membership Dues ($50 per year) allows:
- Every businesswomen in your business or organization the opportunity to participate.
- WBC to support our own monthly, educational and social networking activities.
- WBC members to receive registration discounts on Muskego Chamber networking lunches, Awards Gala, Taste of Muskego, and Annual Golf Outing Party.
Interested? Call the Chamber at 414-422-1155 to discuss joining.
Workforce development is vital to our local business community for both current and future employees. The Chamber's Education & Mentoring Committee spearheads our strategies to address workforce shortages and training through the following actions:
- Partnering with and supporting workforce development in education and our local schools.
- Leveraging online opportunities to assist in employment awareness.
- Promoting technical training, career exploration, and workforce experience.
- Encouraging Chamber members to post employment opportunities on the Chamber's job board.
- Sharing member job postings with the community-at-large and the Muskego High School job board.
We work closely and support the efforts of Muskego-Norway School's Connect Academy.
As part of our workforce development initiative, Muskego Chamber's Education & Mentoring Committee collaborates and partners with our education professionals in the following areas:
- Conducting Mock Interview with Students
- Offering Mentoring Lunches to Simulate a Professional Networking Event
- Participating in Industry Specific Events such as Manufacturing Inspirations Day