Promote Your Business or Organization Within the Community: Join the ChamberDownload an application or apply on line (see left sidebar)Networking Events & Business Exposure
Member to Member Opportunities
- Business After Hours, Lunch & Learns, Member Breakfasts, and A.B.L.E. Meetings
- Community Guide Directory and Chamber Newslink Ads
- Community Involvement through New Resident Packets, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Online business directory at www.muskego.org and social media exposure
- Visitor Display Center for Promotional Materials
- Costs: Certain costs apply to hosting networking events or purchasing promotional items or ads.
- Member to Member Deals
- Direct Mailing to Members
- Ribbon Cutting/Ground Breaking Ceremony
- Local Government Connections
- Cost: Included in basic membership
- Certificate of Origin Stamp
- Chamber Benefits 101 Class
- Notary Service
- Bulk Mailing Permit Savings
- Copier Use
- Cost: Regular office services included in basic membership. Bulk mailing varies according to project. Copies cost $.05 per black and white; $.25 per color.
Download Member Dashboard Shortcuts to make changes on your Chamber Member Dashboard.